# Integration flow
# Payment Sequence diagram
Explains the process of making a payment.
- Payment API (sequence diagram - #4)
Figure 2 Payment Sequence diagram
# Payment Sequence diagram Explanation
- A LINE Pay user shows MyCode (Barcode/QR Code) to a Merchant's Device.
- Merchant's Device reads MyCode (Barcode/QR Code).
- Merchant's Device requests payment to the merchant's Payment Server.
- Merchant Payment Server calls the Payment API.
- Check the API response information and confirm whether the payment is complete or not.
- Merchant's Payment Server responds with the payment result to the Merchant's Device.
- LINE Pay Server notifies the payment result (Success/Failure) to the LINE Pay user via Push or LINE Pay Official Account Message.
If the result can't be confirmed due to a response time delay, confirm the result by calling the "Payment Status Check API".
# After Payment Sequence
API after the payment creation process can be processed by calling API once
- Authorization/Payment Details