- High-level workflow
- Deploying the starter LIFF app for LINE Things
- Configuring devices
- Finalizing the LIFF app
- Trying LINE Things
- About automatic communication
- Prepare to use automatic communication
- Receiving LINE Things scenario execution events
- Important notes related to using automatic communication
Developers can try the functions of LINE Things for free with the LINE Things Developer Trial.
The LINE Things Developer Trial provides these functions:
|Register trial product information||LINE Things requires you to create database entities called product information. In the LINE Things Developer Trial, you'll work with trial product information. Learn more about product information in Creating devices.|
|LIFF Bluetooth LE plugin API||A Bluetooth plugin for controlling a Bluetooth® Low Energy-compatible device from the LIFF app. See also LINE Front-end Framework API reference|
|REST API||A REST API for managing devices in the LINE platform. See also LINE Things API reference.|
Note: Any function provided in LINE Things Developer Trial may be changed or removed without prior notice.
LINE Things Developer Trial restrictions
The LINE Things Developer Trial has the following restrictions.
Note: Your trial product information may be deleted without prior notice if you use the LINE Things Developer Trial beyond the restrictions.
Restrictions on number of products, devices, and users
- You can create a maximum of 10 instances of trial product information per channel.
- You can register a maximum of 100 devices per each instance of trial product information.
- You can link a maximum of 10 users to each device.
Device requirements for LINE Things Developer Trial
- In the packet advertised for pairing by your device, include the service UUID for service search. You get this UUID when you create a trial product.
The following values are fixed as the device identification information (service UUID for device identification and characteristic UUID for device identification) used in the LINE Things Developer Trial.
Item Value Service UUID for device identification e625601e-9e55-4597-a598-76018a0d293d Characteristic UUID for device identification 26e2b12b-85f0-4f3f-9fdd-91d114270e6e
Service and characteristic are Bluetooth® Low Energy-related terms. They refer to locations where Bluetooth® Low Energy-compatible devices store data.