- Logging in to the LINE Developers console
- Creating a provider
- Creating a channel for the Messaging API
- Deploying the starter LIFF app for LINE Things
- Adding the LIFF app to your channel
Create your LINE Things-compatible devices based on the trial product created in Creating a trial product.
Your LINE Things-compatible devices must have the following information defined:
|Information for service search||In the packet advertised by the LINE Things-compatible devices for pairing, include the service UUID for service search (
|Information for device identification||In the characteristics that can be identified by the service UUID for device identification (
For more information about creating LINE Things-compatible devices, see these pages:
Requirements for LINE Things-compatible devices
LINE Things-compatible devices must meet these requirements:
- Support BLE 4.2 or higher
- The product has a unique GATT Service UUID (*) for product identification
- Before bonding, the unique GATT Service UUID (*) of the product can be advertised
- Bonding is enabled
- The communication after bonding is encrypted
- The value for uniquely identifying a device on a product basis can be read from the characteristics for device identification
- In the characteristics for device identification, set the attribute permission to Encryption. When a LINE Things-compatible device is to be accessed from the LIFF app, perform access through a connection encrypted by an authenticated key.
* In LINE Things, we call this service UUID for service search.
About the LINE Things Developer Trial
The LINE Things Developer Trial has some restrictions. For more information, see About LINE Things Developer Trial.