# Audience match
As of October 31, 2023, the audience match API will no longer be available. For more information, see As of October 31, 2023, the feature for sending messages using phone number will be discontinued in Information (for corporate users).
Only corporate users who have submitted the required applications can use the functions described in this document. To use these functions with your LINE Official Account, contact your sales representative or contact our Sales partners (opens new window).
Audience Match enables target delivery to client phone numbers.
Even without a connection between the LINE's UserID and the member ID owned by the provider such as companies and developers, target deliveries using segments generated by providers based on purchase histories are available. In this case, the result of delivery can be still obtained.
- Do not deliver less than 20 messages to prevent user identification.
- Comply with our usage guidelines, relevant laws and ordinances, and guidelines from industry organizations.
- Check proper action in advance when delivering message including deep linking.
- These properties and request headers aren't available in Audience Match:
# API reference
For more information about Audience Match API, see Option API reference for corporate customers.
# Checking delivery results
The delivery results of the messages sent with Audience Match API can be checked on the LINE Developers Console.
- Log in to the LINE Developers Console and select a channel.
- Check Successfully delivered in the Phone of the Statistics tab.
# Successfully delivered
- Actual number of times messages were sent to users
- When multiple identical phone numbers exist in a single API call, the number of sendings is 1
- When the same userID is linked to multiple phone numbers in a single API call, the number of sendings is 1
- Display values only where the number of sendings is 20 or more