# Audience match
The functions described in this document can only be used by corporate users who have submitted the required applications. To use it with your LINE Official Account, contact your sales representative or contact our Sales partners (opens new window).
By using Audience Match, target delivery is available based on mobile advertisement IDs (IFA: Identifier for Advertisers) or phone numbers owned by clients. Note that iOS uses IDFA, and Android uses GAID as IFA.
Even without a connection between the LINE's UserID and the member ID owned by the provider such as companies and developers, target deliveries using segments generated by providers based on purchase histories are available. In this case, the result of delivery can be still obtained.
- Do not deliver less than 20 messages to prevent user identification.
- Comply with our usage guidelines, relevant laws and ordinances, and guidelines from industry organizations.
- Check proper action in advance when delivering message including deep linking.
- These properties and request headers aren't available in Audience Match:
# API reference
For more information about Audience Match API, refer to Option API reference for corporate customers.
# Checking delivery results
The delivery results of the messages sent with Audience Match API can be checked on the LINE Developers Console.
- Log in to the LINE Developers Console and select a channel.
- Check Successfully delivered in the Identifier For Advertisers (IFA) or Phone of the Statistics tab.
# Successfully delivered
- Actual number of times messages were sent to users
- When multiple identical phone numbers exist in a single API call, the number of sendings is 1
- When the same userID is linked to multiple phone numbers in a single API call, the number of sendings is 1
- Display values only where the number of sendings is 20 or more