We have released the new "LINE API Expert" program which was announced at LINE Developer Day 2017. This program recognizes skilled engineers, who have a deep understanding of the various APIs provided by LINE and are active in the community, by giving them the title of "LINE API expert." To apply for the program, visit the [LINE API Expert][expert] page.
# The kind of "experts" we are looking for
We expect the following three things of the LINE API experts who represent this program.
- A discerning eye and high overall technical abilities as an engineer
- Deep understanding and development experience with developer APIs/SDKs provided by LINE
- Active engagement in the developer community
# Incentives await
Everyone recognized as a LINE API expert is a valuable partner to LINE and we will provide various incentives to support the activities of our experts. Below are some examples.
- We will provide LINE API experts with early-access to LINE developer products and will provide opportunities to give feedback directly to our LINE development teams and CTO.
- We will provide venues for seminars and hackathons and dispatch evangelists and engineer support staff.
For more information about the incentives, see the LINE API Expert page.
# Accepting invitations now!
Although applications will be screened, there are no specific requirements necessary for applying. We are looking forward to your applications and to working together with engineers who are eager to be leaders in the LINE developer community and are striving to reach their next step as developers.