Starting from March 31, 2018 we will start terminating LINE Login V1 endpoints. Please see the following schedule on the termination date for each endpoint. After an endpoint is terminated, any access to it will result in a 4XX status code as a response.
# Endpoints terminating on March 31, 2018
- Issue access token: https://api.line.me/v1/oauth/accessToken
# Endpoints terminating on April 30, 2018
- Get user profile: https://api.line.me/v1/profile
- Logout: https://api.line.me/v1/oauth/logout
# Endpoints terminating on June 30, 2018
- Verify access token: https://api.line.me/v1/oauth/verify
- API endpoints for the LINE SDK for iOS and Android version 3.x or earlier
To avoid any issue related to the termination of LINE Login V1, please make sure to update your service to the latest LINE Login version. Please see the following page for more details on the latest LINE Login version.
Please also notice that the LINE user identifier is different between LINE Login V1 and LINE Login V2 or higher. If you are using the V1 user identifier on your service, you will need to convert the user identifier to use the latest LINE Login version. Please see the following page for more details on how to convert the LINE user identifier.
If you are a partner, we will contact you individually for more details.