We've added a Try button to these sections of the Messaging API reference documentation:
- Issue short-lived channel access token
- Revoke long-lived or short-lived channel access token
- Get profile
- Get number of messages sent this month
- Get number of sent reply messages
- Get number of sent push messages
- Get number of sent multicast messages
- Get the target limit for additional messages
Clicking Try reveals a form that enables you to test the API call right then and there. You'll need to enter some required information, such as your channel access token (found in the LINE Developers Console). Depending on the call, there are also other fields to fill in.
For now, this feature is only enabled for a small number of operations. We plan to increase the number in future releases to cover more Messaging API functionality.