ニュース： 2016年09月 の記事
Messaging API released and LINE Developers documentation updated
We've made some updates to the LINE Developers website. We've added new documentation together with the release of the Messaging API. Our API reference documentation has also been updated and redesigned. And we've made a couple of branding changes as well.
For more detailed information about the changes, see below:
- Added "Overview", "Getting started", and API reference documentation for the Messaging API. For more information, see Messaging API.
- Changed the look of the API reference documentation. See the new documentation here: API reference.
- Made the following branding changes:
- Web API includes the APIs used for integrating Web Login with your websites.
- Social REST API includes REST APIs that you can call from your applications.
- LINE Login, LINE SDK for Android, LINE SDK for iOS, Web API, and Social REST API are included in Social API
- Added information on LINE official accounts and LINE@ accounts in "Account types".