Depending on the browser policy, the Social Plugin's "Like" and "Add Friend" buttons may not work on the mobile version of the browser. This is a problem, not only for LINE Social Plugins, but also for all similar services, and it can be solved by changing the settings of the mobile app.
- Mobile device settings > Select Chrome app > Set Chrome as default browser app
- For iOS, go to settings > Select Chrome app > Allow Cross-site tracking
- Launch the Chrome app > Select the kebab menu (three-dot icon) next to the omnibox (address bar) > select settings > select content settings (iOS) or site settings (Android) > Turn off Pop-up blocker
- Mobile device settings > Select Safari app > Set Safari as default browser
- For iOS, go to Settings > Select Safari App > Allow Cross-site Tracking
- Mobile device settings > Select Safari app > Turn off Pop-up blocker