# Submitting LINE MINI App
Only those LINE MINI Apps acknowledged to have adhered to guidelines will be published on LINE.
To publish a LINE MINI App, submit an application for review.
When your LINE MINI App Channel status changes to "Published", your LINE MINI App becomes available to ordinary users through the LINE Home tab, search results, and LINE Official Account.
# Things to check prior to requesting review of your LINE MINI App
Prior to requesting review, check the following:
- Check whether your LINE MINI App adheres to all of the guidelines and rules.
In particular, check these guidelines and rules:
- Check whether your LINE MINI App adheres to the LINE MINI App policy
- Check whether the information you enrolled for the LINE MINI App Channel on the LINE Developers Console is accurate and up-to-date.
- The provider name must be the same as the "service provider".
# Review Process
The review process is as follows:
Enter the required information on the LINE Developers Console Workflow tab and submit a request for review.
Once LINE completes the review process, the review results will be displayed on the LINE Developers Console, as well as being sent to the email address you have registered on the LINE Developers Console.On the Review Period
It takes 3-4 weeks for LINE to complete its review process. You can't specify the completion date of the review. Allow time to proceed with the review request.Note
- After requesting review, you may cancel as long as the review process has not already begun.
- Once LINE begins the review process, you cannot cancel your request or make changes to the information you entered.
- Once the review has begun and the status is "Reviewing", you can access the LIFF URL on the Review channel.
Once your LINE MINI App has been approved, request for your LINE MINI App to be published.
Once your request for publication has been approved by LINE, the status of your LINE MINI App Channel will change to "published". Using a LINE account other than the one you enrolled on the LINE Developers Console, check and see whether you can access your LINE MINI App from the LINE Home Tab, search results, and LINE Official Account.On the Publishing Date
When requesting to publish your LINE MINI App, you can designate a publish date, but it may not necessarily be published on the specified date, so allow time to proceed with the publishing request.The status of the LINE MINI App channel
Once the publishing procedure is complete, the status of the LINE MINI App channel changes to "Published" and the LIFF URL of the published channel will be activated for access.