# Running your service
We strongly recommend that Service Designers, Operators, and Marketers read this guideline and prepare acccordingly.
# Sharing the LINE MINI App Link
When sharing your LINE MINI App or its page, you need to create a permanent link. Use a permanent link, especially when considering sharing your LINE MINI App in the following ways:
- When sharing the link outside of LINE, such as via web pages, emails, and social media.
- When sharing via rich messages or rich menus on the LINE Official Account
- When implementing a custom action button
- When using a service message to share.
# Conditions for service messages
You are allowed to send service messages only as a confirmation or response to a user action. Advertisements and event notifications are prohibited, including information on discounts, shopping rewards, new products, discount coupons or promotions.
Service messages allow the following contents:
|Action Confirmation Notification|
|Action Result Notification|
If a service message is sent with unacceptable content, the use of the service message API will be prohibited for a period of time. Repeated violations of the terms and conditions may cause your LINE MINI App to be removed from LINE.
Message Count Limit
- You can send up to 5 messages per user action. This limit applies to the respective use cases of action confirmation, action result, and reminder notifications.
- The message count limit is subject to change depending on the use scenario. If the limit is changed, LINE will notify you at the time of review.
Service Message Templates
- Add a service message template to your LINE MINI App channel.
- You can configure up to 20 templates for each LINE MINI App channel.