- Receiving messages (webhook)
- Sending messages
- Sending Flex Messages
- Using quick replies
- Using rich menus
- Using the LINE URL scheme
- Using beacons
- Sharing your LINE official account with users
- Linking user accounts
- Messages types
- Flex Message elements
- Flex Message layout
- Group chats
- User consent
- Migration of LINE@ accounts
The quick reply feature is supported on LINE 8.11.0 and later for iOS and Android.
When a user receives a message that contains quick reply buttons from a LINE official account, those buttons appear at the bottom of the chat screen. The user can simply tap one of the buttons to reply to the LINE official account.
The quick reply feature can be used in a one-on-one chat with a LINE official account, a group, and a room. You can set up to 13 quick reply buttons to a message of any type.
A quick reply button consists of the following elements. For more information about writing these elements, see Quick reply in the Messaging API reference documentation.
An action is triggered when the quick reply button is tapped.
The following actions are available only for the quick reply feature. You cannot use these actions with the other message types.
In addition to the actions above, the following actions that are common to the other message types are available:
An icon of your choice is displayed at the beginning of the quick reply button.
- If the button's action is a camera action, camera roll action, or location action, and no icon is set, the default icon is displayed.
- If the button's action is a postback action, message action, or datetime picker action, you can omit an icon.
A label is displayed on the quick reply button.