# Get started with LINE MINI App
LINE MINI App is a web application that runs on LINE.
By utilizing this platform, developers can provide their services without developing a separate native app.
Likewise, users can use their LINE accounts to enjoy various services that run within LINE without having to download a separate app.
Spare users from the hassle of having to download and install an app for your services.
# Overall Process
The overall process for developing and publishing a LINE MINI App is as follows:
Only after enrolling in the LINE MINI App Development Program and passing the initial review are services authorized to create a LINE MINI App Channel.
Once you create a LINE MINI App channel, you can start developing a LINE MINI App
Upon publishing your LINE MINI App you can provide your services
# Common Guideliens
Check the overall workflow for developing a LINE MINI App, regardless of your role.
- Learn the basics of LINE MINI App: Understand the standard built-in features that come with LINE MINI Apps and the custom features that you can implement yourself.
# Guideline per Role
Check the workflow for developing a LINE MINI App workflow, following the guideline provided per role.
# Guideline for Service Planners
Here are the tasks you should be aware of if you are designing the service to provide via LINE MINI App.
- Check the LINE MINI App Policy In the planning stage, take a look over the LINE MINI App Policy. Before submitting your LINE MINI App for review, make sure that your LINE MINI App abides by the LINE MINI App Policy.
# Guideline for Developers
Here are the tasks you should be aware of if you are developing and implementing a LINE MINI App.
- Check the LINE MINI App Specifications: Check which features are supported on which versions of which platforms, as well as the LIFF support versions.
- Guideline for Developers
- Start developing: Please take time to read before developing a LINE MINI App.
- Implement a custom share button: You can customize the share messages that are used for sharing LINE MINI App with your friends.
- Sending a service message: You can send a service message as a confirmation or response to a user action.
- Using a payment system: LINE Pay and other payment systems can be integrated with LINE MINI App in order to provide payment systems to users.
- Creating a permanent link: You can use the permanent link of the LINE MINI App so that users can immediately access your LINE MINI App.
- Managing LINE Developers Console Configuration: LINE MINI App uses the data that has been configured on the LINE Developers Console, so be sure to configure accurate data on the LINE Developers Console.
- Check the performance guide: We recommend that you look over the LINE MINI App Performance Guide.
- API References
- Submit a request for review: Only those LINE MINI Apps acknowledged to have adhered to guidelines will be published on LINE. In order to publish a LINE MINI App, submit an application for review.
# Guideline for Designers
Here are the tasks you should be aware of if you are designing the LINE MINI App page.
- Change the background color of your header to the color of your brand: Consider the background color of the LINE MINI App header.
- Create a LINE MINI App Icon: Create an icon based on guidelines and configure the channel icon on the LINE Developers Console. For more details refer to LINE Developers Console Configurations.
- Check the safe area for landscape mode: To make every part of your LINE MINI App visible, even on devices with a notch, use CSS to contain LINE MINI App in safe area.
- Check your loading icon: The loading icon is a required UI element of the LINE MINI App. Please use specified files.
# Guideline for Service Operators and Marketers
Here are the tasks you should be aware of if you are running and promoting the service to provide via LINE MINI App.
- Check the Service Operation Guide: For actual operational purposes, make sure you are aware of things like sharing your LINE MINI App via permanent links and sending service messages.